On each of our cleanings, the following is completed to our high standards. Some items may not require attention every visit and will be rotated as required.
The areas to be cleaned include all office areas, toilets, training /meeting rooms, and corridors including the reception area and entry foyer of your premises. We will sweep and wash exterior entry areas and monitor insect build ups.
- Remove loose litter and paper
- Vacuum entire floor area
- Vacuum corners and edges'
- Sweep, Mop and Buff tiled floors
Toilets and amenities
- Sweep and wash floor areas
- Clean and disinfect pans, seats, urinals
- Clean and disinfect basins and fittings
- Remove marks from doors and walls
- Spot clean mirror
- Replenish toilet requisites
- Sweep & wash floor areas, clean sinks, bench tops & flash back surrounds
- Clean taps & fittings
- Spot clean walls, doors and cupboard areas
- Clean and wipe over fridges inside and out
Empty all bins and remove rubbish from site. Replace with new bin liners
Furniture and fittings
- Damp wipe desks and working surfaces
- Wipe light switches and all power point sockets
- Dust ledges and skirting
- Dust/damp wipe all furniture and fittings
- Spot clean partition glass and doors
- Dust/ damp wipe door frame and hinge areas
This checklist list is specific and very thorough.
Other offices and utility buildings that we clean simply want a quick dust, vacuum, and empty the office bins every clean.
Some of our clients request and also implement our spring clean service once or twice a year
You can contact us via mobile or contact form to work out a clean routine for your offices workshops or medical facility’s that will suit your requirements